What are the terms and conditions for withdrawal?
- You can withdraw the repayments that are credited into your Rang De account.
- You can only withdraw the money that you have received as repayments from the borrowers.
- The entire investment amount can be withdrawn only at the end of the loan tenure and on the condition that the borrower has repaid the loan.
- The minimum amount you can withdraw is Rs.100.
- Withdrawals can only be made to a bank account in India.
How do I withdraw my Rang De Credit?
- Navigate to your dashboard by clicking here or by clicking "My Rang De" on the top navigation.
- Click “Withdraw” in the dashboard header to the right side of your available Rang De Credit.
- Enter the amount of Rang De Credit that you want to withdraw and click submit after entering your account details and mode of withdrawal.
What is the process once I have placed a request for withdrawal?
The withdrawal request is sent to the admin team who will then process the redemption and transfer the money to you within a maximum of 7 working days.